The health and safety of our customers and staff is paramount at Driverz Auto. Here is some important information on our response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Feel confident coming in to our store. For your safety and the safety of our staff we have taken the following precautions:
- Maintaining physical distancing throughout the dealership
- Installed plexiglass barriers in sales offices and service counters
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the dealership
- Mandatory customers checklist confirming they are healthy, symptom free and have not traveled outside of Alberta for 14 days
- Any staff member feeling ill will stay home and not report to work
- Shop online 24/7/365 - our full inventory is available for viewing.
- Our sales team are available for video chats and virtual vehicle walkthroughs
- Financing and pre-approvals can be completed online, credit card payments can be accepted by phone
- A member of our dealership team can deliver your vehicle to your door
We are again accepting donations of gently used sporting equipment for KidSport and Comrie's Sports Bank. To maintain safety protocols, please put your equipment in the plastic bags provided before loading the bag into the collection vehicle.